Menorcarentals Villas S.L. are a company dedicated to holiday rentals in villas and apartments in the Son Bou area, with a longstanding history on the island of Menorca.
Our staff consists of 38 employees, who together form an exceptional team which comprehends the tastes of our clients, and guarantees the consistently high quality of our services
At Menorcarentals Villas S.L. we look upon our internal quality control system as a means of organizing the business based on the firm foundation that is the quality of our services and procedures. We continually strive to act in a manner which is respectful towards the environment, and are also proactive in preventing harm or risks to health in the workplace. It is our continual aim to improve cooperation with, and the satisfaction of, our suppliers and clients. In addition, our quality control policy provides a framework within which objectives may be established, communicated and understood throughout the organisation, and is regularly evaluated to guarantee its continued relevance.
For these reasons, we declare our quality control system, in accordance with the international guidelines UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, to constitute a strategic and key objective, and consider its fulfilment to be centred in the following points:
- Ensuring the provision of accommodation and services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Ensuring that all members of staff provide our services efficiently and professionally, following the established procedures within the organization, and striving towards their continual improvement.
- Acting in accordance with legal regulations and statutes, the rights of our clients, and any other requirements which apply to the services we offer.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 (system for quality management).
- Our continued focus on excellence is grounded in the early identification and eradication of errors, with prevention always taking priority over correction.
- Establishing and maintaining permanent channels of communication between ourselves and our clients, employees, suppliers and society in general.
The company management are responsible for ensuring that all necessary measures are in place to guarantee that the quality policy is understood, observed and consistently implemented throughout all levels of the organization.
In order to fulfil these obligations, on an annual basis coinciding with the revision and analysis of the quality control system by the management, the company will establish a series of objectives and goals. These may be qualitative or quantitative, but must be verifiable in terms of their fulfilment and effectiveness.