Our Reception in Son Bou is open daily 9:00h. to 22:00h., there is also a night guard on duty untill 2 am. If your flight should be delayed, Reception will remain open until your arrival (however you should contact them to let them know: 971 – 159925 or 659900513).
Consult our location page if you need instructions as to how to arrive at our Reception.
- Street Bella Mirada, s/n
- Urb. San Jaime
- 07730 - Alaior (Menorca)
- Telephone: 0034 - 971 15 99 25
- Mobile: 0034 - 659 90 05 13
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: You understand and accept that the official “check in” time is 12:00h. and 14:00h.However, to reduce unnecessary waiting time, the company will endeavour to have your property prepared for or around your arrival time; but this depends on the outgoing guests and the maintenance and cleaning staff’s schedule. Our resort receptionists will advise.
- Check-out: You understand and accept that the official “check out” time is 10:00h. However, where possible the company will endeavour to allow a later check out, but this depends on the incoming arrival guest and the requirements of the maintenance and cleaning staff. Our resort receptionists will advise one day prior to the end of your holiday.
Your suitcases can be left at our Reception, there are also showers and changing rooms available for the day of your departure.
- Reception: from 09:00h. to 22:00h.
- Night guard: form 22:00h. to 02:00h.
- 24 hours emergency phone: 0034 - 659 90 05 13
- Clean sheets and towels on arrival
- Weekly change of sheets
- Once weekly change of towels
- General clean before arrival
- Basic clean twice weekly
- Total service from 8 nights stay
- Welcome food pack
- Taxis and transfers
- Tourist information
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Money exchange
- Daily maid service
- Baby seats
- High chairs
- Rental of cars, mopeds and boats
- Sale of potcards, stamps and telephone cards
- Safety deposit boxes
- Excursions organized
- Tickets saled
- Special requests: cakes, flowers, etc.
- Baby sitting